PRECISE PHARMACOGENOMICS (PGx) + NUTRIGENOMICS (NGx)
This product is currently sold out.
The Malaysia Book of Records - First Clinical Recommended Genome-Wide Pharmacogenomics 2023
Right Medicine, Right Dosage.
⭐️ Malaysia 1st Clinical Accredited Pharmacogenomics
🧬 A comprehensive 1,000+ Genes Test
💊 Coverage of over 500 Common Medications such as painkillers, diabetes medicine, anti-depressants medicine, etc
Why Preemptive PGx?
- Enhance Medication Sfety and Improve Effectiveness
- Reduce Treatment by Trial-and-Error
- Prevent Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs)
- Reduce Unnecessary Hospitalisation
- Administer the Right Dose of Medicine
- Lower Health Costs and Improve Treatment Outcomes
Specimen Collection in either:
(1) Blood sample collection
(2) Buccal swab sample collection
*Report Hardcopy - Additional Fee
Obtain a hardcover printed copy of your PGx & NGx report for a separate fee:
Pharmacogenomics Report (Hardcopy) - RM250
Nutrigenomics Report (Hardcopy) - RM150